To access your email account, use the same username and password you use to login to your work computer, Blackboard, or to access the CUP Portal (e.g., mluther).
Access your email account on the web
- Navigate to the Microsoft login portal: https://www.office.com/
- Sign in with your Concordia student email and Network (Blackboard) password (E.g., mluther)
- Your employee email address is your Network username with @cu-portland.edu following.
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the tile for Outlook
- From the Outlook tile, you will be loaded into the mail interface.
- This is where you can access your university email.
From the Office.com home page, you can also access and install available Microsoft applications for your device.
To learn more about the offerings included with your Office 365 access at Concordia University and download Office applications, visit our full resources here.