March 25, 2020: Due to a change in Taskstream's systems, existing links to Taskstream assignments in Concordia's courses will no longer function. Access can be restored by the instructor using the instructions below.
Instructors can restore the Taskstream link functionality within their course by using the instructions below to add a new link to the course navigation menu. This new link is a portal to all Taskstream functionality. It will show you the same content that a previously placed Taskstream link would.
Here is how to place a new link in your course:
- Make sure Edit Mode is set to ON.
- Hover your mouse over the ⊕ symbol in the left side bar and choose Tool Link
- On the Add Tool Link box,
- Add a Name in the first field, such as "Taskstream Access".
- For the Type, use the drop-down menu to select Taskstream LAT 2020.
- Check the box to make Available to Users.
- Click Submit.
- This will add the new link to Taskstream at the bottom of the course sidebar.
Note: Links to Taskstream and Taskstream assignments previously placed in your course will no longer function. The new link should be used for all access to Taskstream functionality.